Thursday, February 6, 2020

Tereon Grant and Lemuel Spence

ATL Homicide is a very popular show with two detectives, David Quinn & Vince Velazquez who put murderers behind bars. In Season 1, episode 1 the murder of Tereon Grant is shown. It takes a minute, but Lemuel Spence is charged with the crime.

Lemuel Spence was ultimately charged with Rape and murder

TV One describes this show as: After single mother Tereon Grant is stabbed to death in the middle of the night, all signs point to her ex-boyfriend being the killer; then, Detectives Quinn and Velazquez dig deeper into the case, uncovering a dark secret that changes everything.

http://sugarbabies.co/?ref=1076

His appeal includes (see link):
On September 20, 2003, Spence was arrested for the rape of Latasha Files.   The rape case is unrelated to the present murder case, which stems from the stabbing death of Tereon Grant.   After his arrest for rape, Spence was interrogated by Detective Quinn regarding the murder of Grant.   During the interrogation, Spence was read his Miranda rights, which he signed.   In the first hour of the interrogation, Spence said nothing to implicate himself.   Spence then broke down in tears and asked if he could talk to his girlfriend.   At that point, the following exchange took place:
Quinn:  Just you and me, just you and me.
Spence:  I'm just scared when I go to jail, everybody gonna know I said something.
Quinn:  Lem, ain't nobody saying nothing, this is confidential.   Nobody knows what you're there for.   What are you talking about?   I don't understand.
Spence:  I mean, not [what I'm] there for.   I mean I don't want anybody to think that I (unintelligible).
Quinn:  No, that's not going to happen.   This is confidential what we're doing right here.   Do you understand that?   This is confidential ․

You can write to Lemuel Spence at:

Lemuel Spence 1280313
Wilcox State Prison
P.O. Box 397
Abbeville, GA 31001

You can email Lemuel using Jpay - you will need to select Georgia and the ID 1280313

If you have firsthand knowledge of Tereon Grant or Lemuel Spence, feel free to comment in the sections below.






Resources

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment